Features & Services
How RSH and Associates will work your accounts (as compared to other agencies):
- While auto-dialing is an important tool, it can be detrimental to the collection of an account as well as increasing complaints, if not utilized properly. RSH will not leave a dialer on “auto-pilot” for the entire floor of accounts; continually calling your patients / guarantors daily with an automated message to the point of near harassment, whether or not contact was made. Additionally, as per the TCPA, only resident numbers are allowed to be called with a dialer unless prior express authorization has been provided by the account guarantor. The result is that agencies living only by the dialer will be making hundreds of phone calls to the same number that is hardly ever answered, if at all.
- All accounts placed with RSH are ‘dealt’ to specific collectors. RSH and Associates collectors then manually call all guarantors on the account, calling all their associated phone numbers. This provides RSH a higher probability of success in making contact with those folks that owe you money.
- While you may have multiple RSH collectors working your accounts, each of your accounts will have one specific RSH collector, unlike ‘dialer only’ agencies that have multiple reps working one account. Assigning one representative to each account will allow RSH collectors to “converse” with your patients / guarantors; establishing a relationship to overcome objections and resolve the debt that they owe. We will not forcefully “demand” a payment of any type to be made, rather provide them with multiple opportunities in which to resolve their debt in a secure fashion.
- RSH and Associates collectors are totally vested in your success; RSH collectors’ pay is directly tied to the amount of money that they are able to collect. They are not paid simply on the number of payments that they are promised. Because of this, patient complaints will be kept to a minimum and recoveries will typically be a minimum of 2-4 points greater than other agencies.
- RSH and Associates collectors always request balance in full. However, if the patient is unable to pay their balance in full, RSH collectors will work with the patient to determine an acceptable payment arrangement within RSH guidelines.
- With consumer accounts, RSH and Associates does not report to the credit bureau until 90 days from the date of the assignment of the account. We will use this as a tool to encourage the patient to pay as much of the balance as possible within the first 90 days. With those patients that are truly trying to resolve their debt, that collector may request a one-time delay in the reporting of that particular debt to the credit bureau in an effort to help and encourage the patient to pay their debt off. Our ability to do this also keeps complaints to a minimum plus creates good PR for you as well as RSH.
- While conversing with the patient / guarantor the RSH collector determines that balance in full is not possible, even with payment terms, a settlement of the debt may be offered within your parameters. Should a settlement be offered, they’re always for a singular payment of ‘settlement in full’.
- When it is determined that the patient / guarantor has the ability to pay the account balance in full yet continually refuses to do so voluntarily, the RSH collector may refer this account to you for suit authorization with our attorney.
- RSH and Associates accepts MC and VA credit and debit cards, as well as electronic checks. RSH also allows consumers to pay their debt on-line, 24/7. Processing fees for any of these transactions will NOT be passed onto you.
Operationally, RSH will provide the following to all clients:
- 24/7 on-line access to your accounts.
- 24/7 on-line access to posted reports and past remittances.
- RSH and Associates will email monthly remittance reminders to your primary email address by the 1st workday of the following month, stating that your current statement is now in your web portal folder; corresponding checks are sent out by the 15th, allowing you the opportunity to have your money sooner than you would from most other agencies. Clients can also choose to have their collection checks Direct Deposited directly into their account.
- New Accounts may be transmitted electronically via a simple excel file, another format or can be uploaded directly via RSH’s web portal. If you are uncertain how to do this, we will have an RSH representative assist you at no cost.